Hannah Alper (that’s her on the cover of the May issue) wrote a book—and we reviewed it! Actually, OWL reader Vivian reviewed it for us. Hi! I’m Vivian. Learn more about this inspiring book and […]
Hey readers, Are you still going wild for the April Amazon themed issue of Chirp? We sure are! Let’s keep the excitement going with a fun breakfast idea featuring my favourite jungle animal, the monkey! […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Chirp reader Garnet, 4, did some recycling and built the mini rainforest from the April Issue of Chirp 🌿 Have you… https://t.co/yLd8dB9wLu
- Get to know author @thaolamdraws in her home studio: https://t.co/N8usIBdnKG https://t.co/atSb06RJHO
- The Owlkids staff is here at the @MagNetCanada #MagNet18 conference learning lots of new things! ✨ https://t.co/63MKSrt4E7
- "The power of a child’s imagination permeates this simple story." —Booklist STARRED review ⭐️ Add Grains of Sand t… https://t.co/hqCEAPANAJ