Hi readers! If you live in the Toronto area, you may already know that the Tiff Kids International Film Festival has been going on for the past little while. Sunday is the festival’s final day, […]
Hey readers, It’s very important to stay healthy so your body can grow nice and strong. Eating your fruit and vegetables is a great first step, but it’s also important to move your body as […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- RT @A_MacLachlan: Spotted an @owlkids book right at home in the beautiful new @QueenBooksTO! https://t.co/lpRm1rdeSH
- Who doesn't love a cute book about opposites and love? https://t.co/N4xPPzwqOA
- RT @ParagrapheBooks: Booksellers for a day! Authors Ariela Freedman and Bonnie Farmer are @ParagrapheBooks to help us out on Authors For… https://t.co/1414rSY4bv
- RT @ParagrapheBooks: We're all set for Authors For Indies tomorrow! Visit us throughout the day and meet some wonderfully talented local… https://t.co/B1nvO5IzGR