Hi readers! Did you know that Earth Day is the biggest environmental event in the world? Each year, more than six million Canadians participate in Earth Day activities in their communities. Here are some ways […]
Hi readers, The warm weather is finally here and it’s the perfect time for a scooter ride! Before hitting the pavement, make sure to read these tips: Practise stopping and breaking before going fast on […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Meet awesome young people who are making a difference locally and globally: http://t.co/netWC7yasg #WorldWatch
- RT @participACTION How much physical activity do you and your #family need for #health benefits? Get the answer here: http://t.co/F7hVl8A7gm
- @jumpingjiminys @KidsInVictoria @Child_Treehouse @littlejots @wtbfl @NanaimoCDC 100%!
- It's that time of year - advance reviewers will receive hot-off-the-press copies of our first fall #books this week!