Hey readers, Today is the International Day of Friendship. To celebrate, I thought I’d share some fun ideas you can try with a pal! Give a nice note. Write down what you like about your […]
I recently discovered this guy who makes really cool, highly-detailed birds out of LEGO. In this video, he talks about his love for nature, birds, and LEGO. You can check out more of his LEGO […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Loving these #LEGO birds: http://t.co/Rtq1gv2bey So cool! @DeTomaso77
- A must-read with really important tips for parents. MT @toronto4kids Is Your Child Ready for Social Networking? http://t.co/qIrmZsvPkJ
- 1 more day to enter our #Raffi Contest on the Chirp blog! http://t.co/yT9TLqSrNF @Raffi_RC #giveaway
- Interesting! MT @HachetteBooks People who doodle remember 29% more information than nondoodlers http://t.co/cOANik7nbC