Hi readers, Looking for some crafty activities? Check these out: Chirp Colouring: http://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc1/content/printables/ChirpBook05.pdf Cut-out Picture Frames: http://www.owlkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chirp-Magazine-Cut-out-Frames.pdf Truck Tracing: http://www.owlkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CHIRP-TruckTrace.pdf Dot-to-Dot: http://www.owlkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CHIRP-Dot_to_Dot.pdf Have fun! — Jackie, email@example.com
This week we’re showcasing an awesome piece of art from chickaDEE reader Ayan, age 7. Ayan drew one of my favourite animals: a cow! Great job, Ayan! I love the bursts of colour. Do you […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- What are the Vole Brothers up to in our March issue of #Chirp? https://t.co/6z2orB2kaA
- Meet #BillBowerbird! 🌈 How will he solve his beak-ache? https://t.co/hh3SDcB4zq
- #ContestAlert! Draw a picture of Mini-Jon for a chance to #WIN a pair of @YvolutionWorld Neon Street Rollers! https://t.co/2l91dMvmyF
- Happy #InternationalPolarBearDay! https://t.co/pa4EPRBGHF