Hi readers, Looking for some crafty activities? Check these out: Chirp Colouring: http://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc1/content/printables/ChirpBook05.pdf Cut-out Picture Frames: http://www.owlkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chirp-Magazine-Cut-out-Frames.pdf Truck Tracing: http://www.owlkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CHIRP-TruckTrace.pdf Dot-to-Dot: http://www.owlkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CHIRP-Dot_to_Dot.pdf Have fun! — Jackie, email@example.com
This week we’re showcasing an awesome piece of art from chickaDEE reader Ayan, age 7. Ayan drew one of my favourite animals: a cow! Great job, Ayan! I love the bursts of colour. Do you […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Check out our #bookreview of The Sleeping Gypsy on our #chickaDEE blog! https://t.co/d56EkU94AA
- How do you carry your little ones? #WIN a copy of Up! Enter our @TeachingBooks #giveaway! 👶 #WeHaveDiverseBooks… https://t.co/wcawzi4xOd
- This is another reason dragons are awesome! https://t.co/WlMXEzxpLB
- Enter for a chance to have your art printed on the June cover of #OWL #magazine! https://t.co/yaUmNxR6NS