The question of the week is: What are your plans for March break? Comment below and tell us! -Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi readers, If you’re in the Toronto area on Sunday, March 2nd, come visit chickaDEE at the Art Gallery of Ontario! From 1pm to 4pm in the Weston Family Learning Centre, you can make shadow […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- We're giving #OWL readers a chance to have his or her comic published in our magazine! Check it out: http://t.co/hwBLF3Mb9F #contest
- Very cool. RT @NWF Cool idea! Turn light bulbs into pots for plants: http://t.co/0Tjju61kRg via @ThinkDevGrow
- The answer to our Springtime riddle: The letter A is like a flower because a B comes after it! #hahaha
- Staffer @smashleychantal on the new movie Mr. Peabody & Sherman (out today!): http://t.co/dMGtl5P4y7 #MovieReview @DWAnimation