Hey readers, Do you know what special day is coming up this week? If you guessed St. Patrick’s Day, you’re correct! Celebrate this Irish holiday on March 17 by blending up a yummy and festive […]
Looking for a new book to read this spring? Check out Bill Bowerbird and the Unbearable Beak-Ache by Tyler Clark-Burke. Here’s what Chirp reader Evelyn, 4, thought of this book: “It was a really good book. I […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Enter chickaDEE's Draw Mini Jon Contest for a chance to win a pair of @YvolutionWorld Extreme Rollers! https://t.co/A0KZfG8KBp
- Remember to turn off the lights for #EarthHour tonight from 8:30-9:30pm! How will you spend the hour?
- Your kid could get his or her art on the cover of #OWLMagazine + WIN an @Acer tablet! https://t.co/pqMGeehzOc… https://t.co/6OKtjmch2x
- Your kid could get his or her art on the cover of #OWLMagazine + WIN an @Acer tablet! https://t.co/pqMGeehzOc… https://t.co/DkhYHXA7HY
“She’s a charming and funny character that you can’t help but love.” Read the full review on Batch of Books