Have you ever had ants on a log? This was my favoruite snack when I was a kid! You take a slice of celery, put some peanut butter on it, and stick a few raisins into the peanut butter. Mmm, mm!
But that’s not the only way to eat this quick, healthy treat. To celebrate Ants on a Log Day today, why not try one of these versions:
For a tangy treat:
- Slice an apple into pieces.
- Spread cream cheese onto an apple slice.
- Press dried cranberries into the cream cheese.
For a yummy banana breakfast:
- Cut a banana in half lengthwise.
- Spread peanut butter on the flat edge.
- Press in granola or chocolate chips.
Sound yummy? If you try one of these snacks, come back and let us know what you think!
See you later,