More fun ideas from Owlkids intern Sarah are coming your way!
Are you ready for a super fun weekend? Make it even better by playing some fun outdoor games!
- Water Tag– This game works just like regular Tag, you might just get a bit more wet! Instead of tagging players by tapping them, the person who is ‘it’ will spray water on the other players to tag them!
- Animal Charades– What’s your favourite animal? Have your friends guess, by acting out the sounds, moves, and actions of that animal! Take turns guessing each other’s animals.
- Drip, Drip, Drop– This game is like Duck, Duck, Goose, except with water! To play, sit in a circle with your friends. The person who is ‘it’ will walk around the circle holding a cup of water. As they walk around the circle, they will drip a tiny bit of water on each person in the circle, and say ‘drip.’ When they choose who they want to chase around the circle, the person who is ‘it’ will drop the rest of the water on that person, and at the same time they’ll say ‘drop!’ Both players will then chase each other around the circle, and race to sit. Whoever is left standing, is the new ‘it.’
- Parachute– Find a big sheet in your house, and a ball. Put the ball in the middle of the sheet and have everyone move the sheet up and down. The goal in this game is to have the ball bounce around on the sheet, but try to make sure it doesn’t fall off!
- Museum Freeze– If you like Freeze Dance then you will love this game! When the music plays, dance your way around the room, but when the music stops, you need to pretend you’re a statue in a museum and freeze in a statue pose.
Do you know other fun games? Tell us in the comments!
Bye for now,