You’ll have a splashing good time making this craft from Owlkids intern Sarah!
Did you know that it’s International Bath Day? Celebrate by making this awesome bath fizzy!
- 1 Cup baking soda
- ½ a lemon
- 1 Tbsp water
- Food colouring (optional)
- Shaping mold (cup, bowl, cookie cutter, etc.)
- Large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Put the baking soda in the bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice on top. Add water and a few drops of food colouring. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Put the mixture into a shaping mold; like a cup, bowl, cookie cutter—or just roll it into a ball!
- Freeze your bath fizzy for 1-2 hours before using it.
Tip: Once your bath fizzy is shaped, add sprinkles on top to make it even more colourful!
Drop your bath fizzy into the bath and watch how it fizzes and bubbles!
Have fun in the tub!
– Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org