Get ready for Valentine’s Day with this cute craft from Owlkids intern Danielle!
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and I’m so excited! I think Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to spread love to all of our family and friends, so I made this fingerprint heart frame to give to my sister—that’s a photo of us when we were little!
Here’s how you can make this fun gift, too:
- A picture frame (I got my picture frame keepsake box at the dollar store)
- Non-toxic paint
What to do:
- Paint your whole frame one colour and let it dry.
- Press your finger or thumb into a different colour of paint, then press it onto the frame twice to create a heart shape.
- Keep doing this to make as many hearts as you want.
- Let your frame dry and then add a photo!
If you want, you can use a paintbrush to paint on a word like “Love” or “Family” to make your gift extra special. Then give your frame to someone you love on February 14th!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
– Danielle, firstname.lastname@example.org