Owlkids’ magazines offer quality, engaging, timely, and FUN content. Chirp, chickaDEE, and OWL are bursting with activities, animal facts, jokes, comics, feature stories, puzzles, and more, all designed with a single — vitally important — aim:
To engage and entertain kids and get them reading, exploring, and having fun… while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
Owlkids’ magazines can be part of instructional learning or used as independent reading.
- Puzzles and Brainteasers promote spatial and critical thinking
- Hot Topic Debates engage readers with real-life issues and help develop point of view
- Graphic Stories promote visual literacy through narratives with sequential art
- Feature Stories introduce readers to new communities, cultures, countries, and environments
- Experiments develop scientific inquiry and problem-solving skills
- Amazing Animals introduce kids to new species and encourage follow-up research
- Crafts and DIYs help students learn how to follow procedurals through fun and easy activities