Look at this amazing craft Owlkids intern Danielle made! Read on to learn how to make this colourful craft yourself!
Since the March issue of Chirp is all about colours, I thought today would be the perfect time to share a colourful rainbow craft with you!
- Construction paper (white and colours of the rainbow)
- Cotton balls
What to do:
- Cut a strip from each of the piece of paper, and then cut two cloud shapes from the white paper.
- Fold the coloured paper at each end to make an arch for the rainbow. Glue each rainbow end onto one of the clouds.
- Add cotton balls to your clouds using glue.
Display your cool creation in your room, or make someone’s day even more colourful by offering it as a gift!
Have a bright day!
– Danielle, email@example.com