Today is the first day of fall! It sure doesn’t feel like it here in Toronto (it’s very hot and muggy.) So here’s a cool twist on a yummy fall drink – pumpkin spice smoothie, anyone?
I know, sounds delicious, right? Check out the instructions below to make one of these sweet sippers!
* Remember to ask an adult for help!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup dairy free or regular milk
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped pumpkin seeds
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
- If your smoothie is too thick, add more milk.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass and top with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and some pumpkin seeds for crunch!
If you make this fun fall smoothie, let us know what you think of it in the comments below!
Bye for now,