Hey readers, Kick off your weekend with these fun riddles! Can you figure them out before looking at the answers? Q: What can you always find at the end of a rainbow? A: The letter […]
Hey readers, International Children’s Book Day happens every year on on April 2. This special day also celebrates Hans Christian Andersen’s birthday. He wrote many fairy tales you might be familiar with, including The Princess […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Love this shout out! 💕 https://t.co/lpzSaadavG
- TOMORROW A Likkle Miss Lou author @nadialhohn begins her book tour at @FryeMoncton in #Moncton #NB! Find out more… https://t.co/N96XNnunvh
- This 2018 list of Best Books for Babies is ADORABLE and we are so excited that Up! How Families Around the World Ca… https://t.co/NfBuIsC7xu
- RT @emeraldcodeshow: Have you seen the @owlkids website https://t.co/SLw1sUrHdO? It's got TONS of kid friendly content you can use to e… https://t.co/N4d0aLhsz5