This issue is all about getting creative! With spring break coming up, we’ve got some cool activities for you to try at home! Make recycled sculptures, rainbow grilled cheese and bath fizzies. Also, get inspired […]
Hey readers, Chickadee caught up with Jay Odjick, a super talented illustrator, writer, television producer and comic creator. We asked him a few questions about illustrating Robert Munsch’s latest children’s book, Bear For Breakfast. Congrats […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- 😊 We are SO EXCITED for the new emojis coming to a keyboard near you in 2019! Check out the full list on… https://t.co/Z44veHtSRe
- Sprout, Tweet, Sprout! Plant your very own avocado tree and take a pic of the process with the hashtag #sprout to s… https://t.co/NnAxGvGizW
- What's inside the March 2019 issue of Chirp? Meet artist @lesleyannegreen, and learn how to make flowers change col… https://t.co/9RRlbQ8lTx
- What does it take to become a master builder? Watch our General KnOWLedge video on becoming a LEGO pro to find out!… https://t.co/7PF21Sn8zP