Hey readers, Kick off your weekend with these fun riddles! Can you figure them out before looking at the answers? Q: What can you always find at the end of a rainbow? A: The letter […]
Hey readers, International Children’s Book Day happens every year on on April 2. This special day also celebrates Hans Christian Andersen’s birthday. He wrote many fairy tales you might be familiar with, including The Princess […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- Ready to WIN? Head to https://t.co/2zT11wXj8F and enter Chickadee's Birthday Contest before May 1st for a chance to… https://t.co/wyiyawi3q8
- Could golf pro @BrookeHenderson become the first-ever Canadian golfer to be ranked number one in the world? Find ou… https://t.co/1rTyNEKJMH
- RT @Stephen_W_M: A Sneaky peak at my newest picture book from @owlkids The Trouble with Time Travel illustrated by the amazing… https://t.co/PCeE8rORQ2
- Happy #WorldBookDay! It's such a treat to see West Meadows Detectives: The Case of Maker Mischief by Liam O'Donnell… https://t.co/0ghkOUr6Zj
Golf pro Brooke Henderson is crushing the competition and making Canada proud! #LotteChampionship #LPGA http://bit.ly/2vkzUOc