Hey readers, Warm up your brain with these riddles! See how many you can guess right, then quiz your family and friends. 1. What falls down in winter but doesn’t get hurt? 2. What’s it […]
Get ready for some frosty fun in our December issue! In Discovery, we reveal the secrets of the Ice Age. Then, learn about the narwhal, also known as the unicorn of the sea! Get […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- We're so grateful that @AmnestyNow is using Jacques Goldstyn's Letters to a Prisoner in their classroom toolkit! I… https://t.co/pb7Y3fXYBj
- Happy #WorldSoilDay! 🌿 Did you know that a billion microorganisms can be found in a single teaspoon of soil, repres… https://t.co/tf10sgt8LT
- #ContestAlert Hey readers! We've got a new contest for animal lovers on our site! Head to https://t.co/wHlu4a2vlb… https://t.co/xztP31xdqS
- #ContestAlert Spend time laughing and learning as a family with the STEAM Activity Book, jam-packed with experiment… https://t.co/5iHwimzpQn
No recent Facebook posts to show