Hi Owlkids Family!
Are you itching to take advantage of the chilly winter season? Here are some fun things for you to do!
- Bundle up and go for a snowy hike through a forest.
- Donate new or used items to a shelter or to families in need in your community.
- Make a giant snow maze in a park.
- Look for animal tracks and den holes in the ground.
- Make a weather vane like this to learn about the direction of wind.
- Have a family pajama day! Dedicate time to play board games and drink hot chocolate.
- Go on an outdoor scavenger hunt. See how many different birds, trees, and footprints you can find.
- Bake and decorate gingerbread cookies to look like people you know.
- Spend a day doing fun crafts together, like this origami.
- Build a snow wall and have an epic snowball battle!
BONUS: Of course, don’t forget the tried and true activities like skating, tobogganing, skiing, and everything else that makes winter wonderful!
Have fun, everyone!