Hi Owlkids Family!
Are you ready for the best summer ever? Gather the kids and try some of these fun family activities this sunny season!
- Make wacky paper airplanes. Who’s plane is the most unusual? Whose plane flies the farthest?
- Grab stuff from around the house and try a sink or float experiment.
- Freeze berries in ice cube trays and add a cube to a glass of water to turn it into a refreshing fruity treat.
- Make a magic paper loop you can walk through.
- Watch this video to learn how the sun keeps on burning even without oxygen.
- Make your own ice cream or slushy using simple ingredients.
- Read a summer-themed book together, like A Park Connects Us, a story of how a local park brings a community together.
- Play Would You Rather. Uses these questions to get started and then take turns making up your own!
- Work together to give your bikes a tune-up.
- Visit a local berry, vegetable, or flower farm and get picking!
BONUS: Play, play, play! Hide and Seek, Frozen Tag, Shadow Puppets, Backyard Theatre, Frisbee Toss, Sleeping Bag Race, Scavenger Hunt, Star Counting, you name the game, you can do it!
Have a great summer, everyone!