10 WONDERFUL WINTER ACTIVITIES
Hi Owlkids Family!
Are you ready to dive into the snowy season? Here are 10 fun activities to keep you busy this month.
- Make an easy recipe together. Check out the Owlkids Recipe Book.
- Build snowpeople that look like the members of your family. Don’t forget the family pet, too!
- Go fishing for ice with this science experiment.
- Blow bubbles and watch them freeze in the air.
- Clear out space in the living and build a giant tower of blocks. Watch this OwlConnected General Knowledge LEGO video for inspiration!
- Grab your shovels and help a neighbour clear their driveway or sidewalk.
- Make a mini scarf for a stuffy or doll.
- Use sticks to write messages and draw pictures on snow-covered surfaces.
- Have a snow-angel making contest. Who can make the most in one minute?
- Learn about different types of evergreen trees and then go on a nature walk to try to identify trees in your area.
Have fun everyone!