Try making this Mother’s Day card from Owlkids intern Sarah for your mom or someone you love!
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day, which means it’s time to get messy for Mom! Learn how to make your own handprint flower card to show Mom just how much you love her. Roll up your sleeves, and let’s get to work!
- One sheet of paper
- Colourful non-toxic paint
- Two plates
- Paint brush
- Fold the paper in half to make a card.
- Pour paint onto a plate and press one hand inside.
- Press your hand on the front of the card.
- Paint a stem to the bottom of your handprint, and then paint flowers around the fingers. Let dry.
- Write a nice message for mom inside!
How did Mom like her card? Let us know in the comments.
Have a hand-tastic Mother’s Day!
– Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org