Make a Family Tree!
Check out this family tree craft from Owlkids intern Sarah!
Happy Family History Day! Do you ever think about how your family all came together? It’s interesting to find out where your family came from, and how you all got here. Every family has a different story. Ask your parents all about your family’s history while you’re making this awesome family tree craft!
- Construction paper
- Count how many people are in your family.
- Cut out leaf shapes from construction paper. Make sure there’s a leaf for each family member in your tree.
- Draw a big tree on a separate piece of construction paper.
- Glue the leaves to the tree.
- Ask an adult to help you write the name of a family member on each leaf
How did you your family tree turn out? Share it with us as firstname.lastname@example.org!
Bye for now,