Hey readers! I hope that you’re all loving the November issue of OWL magazine! Did you test out your skills with the puzzle on page 28-29? Still searching for the hilarious answer? No sweat, we’ve […]
Hey readers, Crack your friends up with these funny one-liners! Afterwards, try coming up with your own hilarious jokes! Why did the cow go to space? It wanted to see the Moooon! What do you […]
Hey Teachers and Parents! Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, special offers, and seasonal activities from Owlkids.
- Teacher and parent resources
- HOW-TOs and DIYs
- Owlkids events listings
- Author and illustrator interviews
- Book and app recommendations
- Literacy links
- Stories of kids making a difference
- Special offers. . .
- 🗳️🇨🇦If you're looking for a quick recap of the Canadian #FederalElection, check out our latest #OWLconnected post b… https://t.co/O6hSIj70y0
- Find out how to make these adorable dino desserts in the November issue of Chirp! Learn more about Chirp magazine:… https://t.co/bW40MAqaMP
- Explore Nepal with reader Manush in the November issue of Chickadee! Find out more about Chickadee:… https://t.co/ELt5Ng8xDe
- Check out our latest Chirp Science Corner video below! #experimenttime #kidsactivities https://t.co/TYvNkIsQvS
No recent Facebook posts to show