Waffle Week is all about chowing down on one of brunch’s best menu items!
To celebrate, check out this quick and easy recipe that you can make with your family.
*Always ask an adults for help in the kitchen.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
What to do:
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour mixture onto the waffle iron and cook until brown. Serve warm.
- Optional: top with berries, bananas, and whipped cream.
What’s your favourite breakfast item? Let me know in the comments below!