Hi Owlkids Family!
If you’re looking for ways to celebrate this sweet holiday together, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some Valentine’s activities you can enjoy as a family.
- Take turns naming one thing you love about each family member. Don’t forget the pets!
- Make a special treat together. Try this cocoa fruit dip.
- Cut out paper hearts and tape them to string to make garland. Then decorate the house together.
- Make a confetti Valentine’s card for an older person in your family, like a grandparent or aunt or uncle. This video shows you how.
- Dye white flowers pink with this experiment.
- Build a giant 3D heart sculpture out of Lego blocks.
- Read a book together about how we are all connected: You Are Stardust by Elin Kelsey. There’s even an app to go along with it!
- Craft some friendship bracelets. Choose a set of colours that represents your family.
Whatever you do this Valentine’s Day, we hope it is filled with lots of love and laughter!