Hi Owlkids Family,
It’s that time of year again! If you’re looking for fun activities to keep the family busy over the school break, check out the ideas below!
- Take a silly family photo every day of the break. BONUS: watch this video to learn how cameras work.
- Make amazing origami creations.
- Offer to walk a neighbourhood dog together.
- Turn snack time into a fun taste test experiment.
- Turn empty boxes into cars or other crafts!
- Make paper airplanes. Whose is the most unique? Whose flies the farthest?
- Play Would You Rather. Make up your own questions that are relevant to your family.
- Draw a picture of a flower or veggie garden and send it, along with some seeds, to someone far away.
- Make dinosaur Easter eggs you can eat.
- Put on your rubber boots and have a dance party in the rain.