Happy Valentine’s Day!
Hi Owlkids Family!
If you’re looking for ways to celebrate this sweet holiday together, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some Valentine’s activities you can enjoy as a family.
- Take turns naming one thing you love about each family member. Don’t forget the pets!
- Make a special treat together. Try this cocoa fruit dip.
- Cut out paper hearts and tape them to string to make garland. Then decorate the house together.
- Make a confetti Valentine’s card for an older person in your family, like a grandparent or aunt or uncle. This video shows you how.
- Dye white flowers pink with this experiment.
- Build a giant 3D heart sculpture out of Lego blocks.
- Read a book together about how we are all connected: You Are Stardust by Elin Kelsey. There’s even an app to go along with it!
- Craft some friendship bracelets. Choose a set of colours that represents your family.
Whatever you do this Valentine’s Day, we hope it is filled with lots of love and laughter!