Are you thinking about Valentine’s Day? It’s just around the corner! Gear up for the big day with this adorable homemade valentine by Owlkids intern Danielle!
Valentine’s Day is next week! To celebrate, I thought I’d make this fun heart craft. Here’s how you can make it, too:
- Construction paper
- Foam hearts
- Googly eyes
- Crayons or markers
What to do:
- Draw a large heart on a piece of construction paper and cut it out.
- Cut four strips from another piece of construction paper. Fold the strips back and forth like an accordion.
- Glue little foam hearts at the end of each strip.
- Glue the strips of paper to your heart to make arms and legs.
- Glue on googly eyes and use markers or crayons to complete the face.
Write a sweet message on the back of your valentine, then give it to a family member or friend on February 14th!
– Danielle, email@example.com