Hi there readers,
Chirp readers Rory and Oliver have a breakfast recipe they would like to share with you!
*Ask an adult for help!
- Pancake mix
- Chocolate chips
- Baby carrots
- Mini chocolate bars
- Mini red peppers
- Maple syrup
- Ask an adult to help you make small, medium and large pancakes.
- Arrange your pancakes from top to bottom starting with the smallest size.
- Add chocolate chips for eyes and buttons, a carrot nose, mini chocolate bar arms and a red pepper slice for the mouth.
- Pour a bit of maple syrup on top and enjoy!
Do you have a great recipe you’d like to share? Send it to us at email@example.com. You may just see it on the Chirp blog one day!
See you later,
– Audrey, firstname.lastname@example.org