Brighten Up Someone’s Day with This Rainbow Craft!
Look at this amazing craft Owlkids intern Danielle made! Read on to learn how to make this colourful craft yourself!
Since the March issue of Chirp is all about colours, I thought today would be the perfect time to share a colourful rainbow craft with you!
- Construction paper (white and colours of the rainbow)
- Cotton balls
What to do:
- Cut a strip from each of the piece of paper, and then cut two cloud shapes from the white paper.
- Fold the coloured paper at each end to make an arch for the rainbow. Glue each rainbow end onto one of the clouds.
- Add cotton balls to your clouds using glue.
Display your cool creation in your room, or make someone’s day even more colourful by offering it as a gift!
Have a bright day!
– Danielle, email@example.com