Recipe: Oreo Ice Cream Truffles!
To celebrate Oreo Cookie day, here’s a delicious recipe! Check it out!
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- Your choice of ice cream
- finely ground Oreo cookies
- ice cream scoop
- baking sheet
- popsicle sticks (optional)
How to make:
- Place a large baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes to chill.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, add scoops of ice cream to the baking sheet and return to the freezer.
- Let the ice cream scoops set for 20 minutes.
- Place ground Oreos in a bowl.
- Coat an ice cream scoop with the ground Oreos and return them to the baking sheet.
- Place a popsicle stick in the middle of the truffle.
- Repeat until all the ice cream scoops are coated.