Make this sweet treat and share it with someone you love! Check it out below.
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) melted white chocolate*
- 250 mL (1 cup) warm milk
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) strawberry sauce or puréed strawberries
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla
- 3 crushed peppermints or 1 candy cane
- whipped cream
- white chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
How to make:
- Stir the melted chocolate, warm milk, strawberry sauce, vanilla and 1 or 2 crushed peppermints in a mug.
- Top with whipped cream, then add the rest of the peppermints, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows. Yum!
*Ask an adult to melt the chocolate on the stove over low heat or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.