Six more weeks of winter…
The results are in! Yesterday, the famous groundhogs Punxsutawney Phil and Wiarton Willie both predicted six more weeks of winter for the U.S. and Canada. Since winter is sticking around a bit longer, why not try some of these cool winter activities outside?
1. Mix food colouring and water in a spray bottle. Then spray a message in the snow!
2. Make snow angels. What other shapes can you make?
3. Hula hoop outside while wearing all your winter gear. I bet it is pretty hard!
4. Go on a winter hike. Which animals are still out? Which ones do you think are hibernating?
5. If the weather is below freezing, try blowing bubbles outside. Do they freeze?