Rock Your School Routine!
School is back in session and so are morning routines! Sometimes getting back into a routine can be a bit tough. Here are some tips to help make mornings fun and easy!
1) Keep your backpack by the door. Put your stuff in it the night before school.
2) Pick out your clothes the night before so you won’t be rushing around in the morning trying to find matching socks!
3) Get enough sleep. Being rested keeps you in a good mood and helps you concentrate.
4) Do stretches in the morning. Shake off sleepiness by reaching up to the sky, then touching your toes. Keep going until you feel awake.
5) Eat a good breakfast. Food is fuel for your body and it keeps you going all day long.
Follow these tips to help get yourself into the back-to-school rhythm!
Remember to check out the Back to School Mini-Guide in the September issue of chickaDEE for more tips, activities and puzzles to get you set for the school year!
Have a great day!