Get cheesy with this yummy Cheesy Bites recipe! Check it out below.
- 250 mL (1 cup) macaroni pasta
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) butter
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) flour
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) milk
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) shredded cheese
- hot dog pieces (optional)
- chives (optional)
- mini muffin tin
How to make:
- Ask a grown up to help you cook and drain the macaroni.
- Melt the butter on the stove. Stir in the flour.
- Slowly stir in the milk. Simmer until it bubbles.
- Add most of the cheese. Stir until melted.
- Stir in the macaroni.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate it overnight.
- Heat oven to 190 degrees celsius (375 F). Fill muffin cups with the Mac and Cheese mixture. Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese. Optional: Add cooked hot dogs and chives, too!
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese bubbles. Let cool before digging in. Yum!