October is Apple Month and with good reason! They’re crisp, colourful and fun to pick. I like to call them “nature’s candy”, because they’re also super sweet and good for you!
To celebrate this fantastic fruit, I thought I’d share a baked apple recipe. Just remember to ask a parent for help!
– firm apple
– 30 mL (2 tbsp.) jam
– 15 mL (1 tbsp.) apple juice
1. Ask a parent to core and peel the apple.
2. Fill the middle of the apple with jam.
3. Add the apple juice to a microwave-safe dish.
4. Put the apple in the middle of the dish, then microwave on high for six minutes.
5. Let the apple cool for a few minutes, then dig in!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do if you make it!
Bye for now!
Assistant Editor of chickaDEE