This Monday is Family Day in most parts of Canada (last Monday was the first ever Family Day in British Columbia).
This means a day off of school and work for families to spend time together.
Here are some great ideas for how to spend your Family Day:
– Go to a museum or bundle up for a walk at the zoo
– Strap on some skates and head to a skating rink
– Choose a recipe and make it at home together
– Play board games, cards or puzzles
– Have a movie together and make themed-treats
How are you going to spend the day?
Happy Family Day!
Editorial Assistant of chickaDEE