Recipe: Make a Cat Treat
Make this delicious snack for a kitty you know!
- 125 ML (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 75 ML (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 125 ML (1/2 cup) flour
- 125 ML (1/2 cup) chicken or beef broth
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients into a dough.
- Form dough into small balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When cool, give one to your cat to munch on!
NOTE: All cats are different. Please make sure your feline friend is not allergic to any of these ingredients before making.