Did you know that today is National Taco Day? To celebrate, try out this tasty taco dessert for a sweet spin on a classic dish!
You can find the full recipe here. Remember to always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
- Sliced white bread
- Strawberries, bananas, or any other fruit of your choice
What to Do:
- Using a cookie cutter or a glass, cut a large circle out of a slice of white bread. Then, use a rolling pin to flatten it.
- Butter both sides of the bread and add it to a pan over medium heat. Toast each side until golden brown.
- Fold the bread in half to form a taco shell.
- Spread Nutella on the inside of the taco shell and add sliced fruit.
– Vanessa, email@example.com