- For Kids!
- Parents & Teachers
- Meet Us
In the Jan/Feb issue of Chickadee, we shared a fun origami whale craft! Check out this fun origami boat craft below:
You can also find the craft here.
What to do:
2. Use the crease as a guide and fold the left and right bottom corners up to the middle. Rotate the paper so the point is up to the top and fold one layer of paper up.
3. Flip the paper over to the other side and fold the bottom edge up. Unfold the paper and then fold the bottom right corner along the crease you made. Repeat on the bottom left flap.
4. Re-fold the bottom edge back up. Open the bottom of the boat and flatten them. Insert the overlapping flap on the left underneath the right section.
5. Fold one layer up to the top and repeat on the back. Then, open the bottom of the model.
6. Pull the left and right flaps apart, flatten it out and make sure it is in the shape of a boat. Open it slightly and you have a boat!
To celebrate Bake Cookies Day, bake this fun cookie recipe! Check it out!
What to Do:
Happy baking, everyone!
To celebrate Brownie day, here’s a delicious recipe! Check it out!
You can also find the recipe here. Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen!
How to make: