Sometimes, the best way to be kind is when it comes straight from your heart—at random!
If you can brighten someone’s day, they might pay it forward and brighten someone else’s. Talk about a chain reaction! Random Acts of Kindness Week is all about paying it forward and spreading those good vibes.
Here are some easy ways to shine some positivity:
- Hold open the door for the person behind you.
- Compliment a friend on their style!
- Thank your bus driver for the ride.
- Pick up a piece of garbage and throw it in the trash.
- Write the members in your family a loving note.
- Help clean up the kitchen after dinner.
What are some of your favourite acts of kindness? Commment below!