Celebrate Earth Day with these fun ideas!
1) Plant trees with your family. Ask an adult to look online for a tree planting organization, then get involved!
2) Use paint and stickers to decorate your compost or recycling bin.
3) Write helpful reminders for your family like “Remember to switch off the lights!” and ask if you can hang them around your house.
4) Make crafts out of egg cartons and juice jugs instead of tossing them!
5) Create a bird feeder out of a pine cone, nut butter, and birdseed to show feathered friends that you care.
Remember, you can celebrate Earth Day all year by doing big and small things to help the planet.
Talk to you later!