November 20th is Children’s Day! Can you believe it? A whole day just for YOU! If you and your family are looking for something fun to do to celebrate this special day, try one of these activities:
- Donate money or gifts to a children’s charity.
- Have a neighbourhood party and invite all your friends and even some children you don’t yet know.
- Ask your school to organize a festival or school trip to celebrate this day.
- Wrap up an old toy or book and give it to a child who might not have a lot of books or toys.
- Visit your local community centre or childcare centre to see what fun events they have planned.
Have fun being a kid this weekend!
Jackie, Chirp Editor