- For Kids!
- Parents & Teachers
- Meet Us
Summer is here! Here are a few activities you can do with your family!
Hot Potato, Wet Potato!
1) Soak a sponge in water. Pretend the sponge is the “potato”.
2) Have everyone sit in a circle.
3) Ask a parent to play some music. As the music plays, pass the potato around the circle.
4) When the music stops, the player holding the potato is out. The last player holding the sponge when the music stops wins!
Or you can try these:
Let us know what your favourite acitivity is in the comments. Have fun!
Talk to you later,
– Mariam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get ready for another Would You Rather Wednesday! Check out the scenarios below and decide which one you would rather do.
Would you rather:
Let me know your answers in the comments below!
Have a great day,
Kick off your summer with a fun and easy craft!
What to do: