We’re excited for you to meet our new intern, Taylor! Taylor will be sharing her thoughts on the Owlkids blogs for the next while. Read about a fun idea she has for Grandparent’s Day below!
This Sunday is Grandparents Day!
Grandparents care a lot about us, and Grandparent’s Day is our turn to show how much we care about them. Making a card is a fun activity and a perfect gift for your grandparents!
* Ask and adult for help with cutting
- Colourful paper
What to do:
- Fold a piece of paper in half for the card.
- Cut out fun shapes; like hearts, stars and flowers, and glue them onto the front of the card.
- Draw a picture and write a special message inside.
Tip: Personalize the card! Does your Grandma like butterflies? If yes, draw some inside!
– Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org