July is National Ice Cream Month! Is there any better way to cool off in the hot summer months than with a yummy bowl of ice cream?
To celebrate Ice Cream Month, check out this delicious strawberry milkshake recipe. Remember to always get an adult’s help when using the blender!
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup milk
- A blender
What to do:
- Wash the strawberries and have an adult cut off all the stems and leaves. You can also use frozen strawberries!
- Add the ice cream, strawberries, and milk into the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
What’s your favourite ice cream flavour? Let us know in the comments!