Make a yummy snack in honor of this pet-tacular day!
Today is International Cat Day! Did you know that there are many different kinds of cats? Small cats are what people have as pets, and “big cats” is a term that’s used to describe animals like lions, jaguars, tigers, leopards, cougars and more. Try making these kitty cookies in honour of International Cat Day for family and friends!
Note: These snacks are not intended for pets!
- 1 pan
- cookie mix
- frosting, chocolate chips and sprinkles
*Ask and adult for help.
- Ask an adult pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the package instructions to make the cookie dough.
- Once your cookie dough is all mixed, take a handful of cookie dough and roll it into a ball.
- Pinch the top of the ball to make two small triangles for ears. Then, flatten the ball of dough on the pan.
- Let cool, then decorate the cookies to look like cat faces using frosting, chocolate chips and sprinkles!
How will you celebrate International Cat Day? Tell us in the comments!