Complete your St. Patrick’s Day costume with this colourful mask from Owlkids intern Danielle!
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! To celebrate, I made this funny leprechaun mask to wear. Here’s how you can make one, too!
- Construction paper (green, orange, yellow, black)
What to do:
- Cut out a hat shape from the green paper.
- Cut out a rectangle of yellow paper and three smaller rectangles of black paper. Glue these to your hat to make a buckle.
- Cut out an oval big enough to cover your face from orange paper. Cut out the inside so you can fit your face inside the oval.
- Cut the edges of the oval like a cloud to complete your beard. Glue the beard onto the back of the hat.
- Cut a thick strip of green paper long enough to fit around your head. Staple the ends together to the hat to make a circle.
Now you can be a leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day!
– Danielle, firstname.lastname@example.org