Celebrate Tortilla Chip Day by making a super easy and cheesy dip! Check out the recipe below to learn how to make it.
*Always ask an adult for help in the kitchen.
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup evaporated milk
What to do:
- Mix cheese and cornstarch in a heatproof bowl.
- Pour evaporated milk over the cheese and cornstarch.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Whisk and microwave for 30 seconds. Repeat until the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
We hope you enjoy this cheesy recipe!
Have a great day,