Are you ready for a fun indoor game? This one is perfect for a stormy day when it’s too cold to go outside!
- Shoe boxes
- White paper
- White socks or white plush balls (optional)
Make the “Ice Blocks”:
- Tape white paper around the shoe boxes
Make the “Snowballs”:
- Roll up socks
How to Play:
- Separate into two teams and give each team an equal number of ice blocks.
- Each team must stack their ice blocks to build a wall.
- Have everyone gather behind their walls with a basket full of snowballs.
- Put on some music.
- Have teams throw snowballs, trying to knock down as many of their opponents’ ice blocks as they can.
Once the song is over, the game stops. The team with the most ice blocks still standing WINS!
Who won your snowball fight? Tell us in the comments!
Bye for now,