The May issue of Chirp is all about diggers and dumpers! Since construction vehicles deal with dirt, I though these Worms in Dirt Sundaes would be the perfect snack to make as you read the May issue!
- 1 box of Oreo cookies
- 1 box of chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 8 ounces of a whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- gummy worms
What to do:
- Place the Oreos in a freezer bag and crush them using a rolling pin or large spoon.
- Add milk to the pudding mix in a bowl and stir. Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Add half the cookie crumbs and the whipped topping to the pudding and stir until everything is mixed.
- Put the mixture into cups. Then add the rest of your dirt and gummy worms.
Eat your sundae out of a toy dump truck or digger if you’re feeling extra adventurous!
Catch you later,
— Danielle, email@example.com