10 Fun Fall Activities
Hi Owlkids Family,
Are you ready to dive into the fall season? Here are 10 family-friendly activities to get you started!
- Grab a fine-point pen, collect some acorns and turn your fingers into puppets (see above photo). Put on a little play for the whole family!
- Visit a fall fair or market and taste all the seasonal snacks offered there.
- Take advantage of the wind and fly a paper airplane. Bonus points go to whoever’s plane flies the farthest!
- Collect fallen leaves and make leaf portraits of everyone in your family.
- Make trail mix using leftover Halloween candy, roasted nuts or pumpkin seeds, and popcorn.
- Learn why clouds are white with this OWLconnected GeneralKknowledge video.
- Build a cozy indoor or outdoor fort and read books together. Check out these fall-themed Owlkids books: Counting on Fall, Poppy and Sam and the Search for Sleep.
- Take a walk, bike ride, or even a scenic train ride to admire the fall colours.
- Bury your old jack-o-lantern in the garden. It will make the soil extra nutritious for next year’s plants!
- Dig into a frosty fall smoothie. Yum!
Stay cozy, everyone!