THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Enter chickaDEE & OWL’s WWF Photo Contest
1 GRAND-PRIZE WINNER will receive:
- A trip for four (2 adults, 2 children), including airfare and two nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont Empress Victoria in British Columbia
- A whale watching adventure from Eagle Wing Tours
3 RUNNERS-UP will receive:
An Orca Adoption Kit from WWF and an Owlkids Prize Pack
Send in your entry!
*All fields required.
... or mail it in!
10 Lower Spadina Ave., Ste. 400
How to Enter:
- Take a photo of something in nature. Your photo can be of anything you see in nature — like plants, animals, sky, or scenery.
- Download and print out the contest entry form here.
- Fill out the entry form and send it along with your photo.
- Your photo must be of something found in nature.
- You must take the photo yourself.
- Digital photos may be entered but cannot be altered in any way (must be print-quality 300 dpi).
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from Owlkids and WWF.
- Please read the full rules here.
- Send your entry to: WWF Photo Contest, 10 Lower Spadina Avenue, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5V 2Z2
- or email to: Owlkids@owlkids.com.
This contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, ages 6 to 13 as of August 18, 2013. No purchase necessary. Judges will look for creativity from all eligible entries. Entries must be accompanied by a parent’s signature. Contest Sponsors retain the right to use the contest entries for promotional purposes. Employees of Bayard Canada, WWF, Eagle Wing Tours, Fairmont, and their families, representatives, agents, and their affiliated entities and any person with whom they are domiciled may not enter. Contest is subject to federal, provincial, and local laws. Void where prohibited. Travel must take place between May 1, 2014, and October 31, 2014. Approximate value of grand prize is $5,440 CDN. Complete rules and regulations can be seen here.