In the October issue of Chickadee, we show you how to make a spooky treat!
- soft cookies
- red icing
- mini marshmallows
- almond slivers or sunflower seeds
How to make it:
- Break a cookie in half. Place one half upside down and spread red icing on the bottom part.
- Place marshmallows along the rounded edge of the cookie, to make teeth.
- Spread icing onto the other half of the cookie and place it on top of the marshmallows.
- Add almond slivers or seeds for sharp-looking monster teeth. GROWL!
We hope you enjoy this scary and fun treat!