Happy Easter! Celebrate by making this fun and easy to make bunny craft. You can also turn it into a card to give as an Easter gift!
You can also find the craft and bunny template here.
- White cardstock
- Coloured cardstock
- Medium-sized googly eyes
- Cotton Balls
- Pipe Cleaners
- Bunny template
What to do:
- Print out the bunny template and fold your white cardstock in half.
- Trace the face template onto the cardstock and cut it out.
- Trace and cut out the ear templates. Cut them out from the white cardstock for the outer ear and use any colored cardstock for the inner ear.
- Add glue to the face and the outer ear to glue the cotton balls onto.
- Glue on the googly eyes and twist the pipe cleaners and glue onto the face.
- Glue a pom pom on the whiskers to create the nose.
- Twist a pipe cleaner to shape it into a mouth and then glue it below the nose.
- Write your Easter message inside!