Craft: Lucky Lanterns!
Make some colourful paper decorations! Check it out!
- rectangular- shaped coloured paper
- tape or stapler
What to do:
- Cut a strip from one of the short sides of the paper. Set it aside to make the handle later.
- Fold the remaining piece of paper lengthwise.
- Cut slits along the paper starting to fold and stopping about 3 cm (1 in.) from the top edge.
- Unfold the paper and form it into a tube. Tape or staple the top and bottom edges.
- Tape or staple the strip of paper from Step 1 onto the inside top edges of the lantern for a handle.
- Hang your lantern on a patio or by a window!