Check out this awesome rainbow craft you can make at home!
You can also find the craft here.
- Cotton balls
- Paper plates
- Colourful Streamers
What to do:
- Fold your paper plate in half and cut along the crease (be careful when using scissors – ask an adult for help!)
- Take some cotton balls and shred them (or keep them the same)
- Glue them to the paper plate
- Cut the streamers however long you want and glue them to the middle part (where you folded the plate)
- On the back, glue the ribbon in a loop shape if you want to hang your craft
Have fun and enjoy!