April 22nd is Earth Day! Although it is one day, we should always be thinking about Earth and how we can all do our part in protecting it from pollution. Some ideas include:
- REDUCE: use both sides of paper when printing and use scrap paper whenever possible for homework or doodling
- RECYCLE: put paper, glass and plastic in the recycling bin
- REUSE: using refillable bottle instead of single-use plastic water bottles
- REPURPOSE: use recycled materials for craft projects
- REFUSE: stop and think if you really need something before buying it
For Earth Day, put your thinking cap on and brainstorm some ideas for helping the planet!
For a chance to win two Earth-themed puzzles from Ravensburger, add your eco-friendly ideas in the comments below. Don’t forget to leave your name and age, too.
Contest deadline: May 6th, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Prize courtesy of Ravensburger.
For full contest rules and regulations click here.
Good luck to everyone!